|Home||» Products||» Biosafety||» Biological Safety Cabinet|
Biological Safety Cabinet
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Others
- Supply Ability
- 5 Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 8 Week
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 14000:9001 Certified Company.
Being eminent names in the industry, we are engrossed in manufacturing and supplying a broad array of Biological Safety Cabinet. Our offered cabinet is manufactured by making use of high grade raw material and progressive technology in compliance with laid industry guidelines. Before offering these products to patrons, we strictly test them on predefined parameters of quality in order to avoid any defect. The offered Biological Safety Cabinet is suitably used medical, research, defence, education and general healthcare sectors.
- Built-in stainless steel work surface
- Equipped with blower system
- Have electronic alarm & monitor system
Filtrox Biosafety Cabinet
Our latest state-of-the-art biohazard safety cabinet. With HEPA filters (99.997% at 0.3 microns) provide operator / environment protection and Class 100 (US Fed Std 209E) product protection. Single-piece stainless steel inner lining of the workzone that ensures maximum cleanability. CRCA steel main body is powdercoated with . Built-in stainless steel worksurface. Built-in blower system, transparent sides, variable speed control, fluorescent lighting, Filtrox microprocessor control, and electronic alarm / monitor system for airflow and front window position. ,tempered shatter-proof laminated glass sliding front door . Class II Type A2 Biosafety Cabin with a white powder-coated inner liner for a non-reflecting internal workzone that provides improved illumination. specifications refer to our catalogue.
Class II Type B2 Biosafety Cabinet
100% exhaust cabinets for use when toxic chemicals are involved in microbiological manipulations.
Electronic alarm / monitor system for airflow and front window position. UV-filtering tempered glass sliding front sash. Designed to exceeed EN12469:2000 requirements.
Class III Biosafety Cabinet (Glove Box)
The seconFiltrox Class III biosafety cabinetsFor applications requiring only the ultimate in performance and containment. Absolute protection: the only Class III cabinet. These provide operator / environment protection and Class 100 (as per US Fed Std 209E) product protection.
Double fan system for maximum safety; inherently safe to balance unlike other cabinets (our system will maintain negative pressure of -200Pa in the main chamber under all conditions).
- Microprocessor-based control system provides audible / visual alarms for airflow. The control also features full monitoring features.
- Powder-CRCA steel main body with built-in stainless steel worksurface. (Total Stainless steel Construction available)
- Built-in interlocked pass-through at right, two glove ports, gas-tight glass front window.
- Variable speed control, fluorescent lighting, soft touch controls, and electronic alarm / monitor system.
- Filtrox Workstation provides an ISO Class 3 sterile clean area for animal handling and cage changing operations, as well as a basic degree of protection for laboratory personnel against particulate matter generated within the work zone of the cabinet
- Quieter, safer, more efficient operation. Filtrox Air Flow system, places a negative pressure around all positive pressure plenums, even down to the HEPA filter interface with the work zone, insuring a continuing bio-clean.