|Home||» Products||» Biosafety||» Bio Safety Cabinet|
Bio Safety Cabinet
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
Filtrox Bio Safety Cabinet
Our latest state-of-the-art biohazard safety cabinet. With HEPA filters (99.997% at 0.3 microns) provide operator / environment protection and Class 100 (US Fed Std 209E) product protection. Single-piece stainless steel inner lining of the workzone that ensures maximum cleanability. CRCA steel main body is powdercoated with . Built-in stainless steel worksurface. Built-in blower system, transparent sides, variable speed control, fluorescent lighting, Filtrox microprocessor control, and electronic alarm / monitor system for airflow and front window position. ,tempered shatter-proof laminated glass sliding front door . Class II Type A2 Biosafety Cabin with a white powder-coated inner liner for a non-reflecting internal workzone that provides improved illumination. specifications refer to our catalogue.
Class II Type B2 Biosafety Cabinet
100% exhaust cabinets for use when toxic chemicals are involved in microbiological manipulations.
Electronic alarm / monitor system for airflow and front window position. UV-filtering tempered glass sliding front sash. Designed to exceeed EN12469:2000 requirements.
Class III Biosafety Cabinet (Glove Box)
The seconFiltrox Class III biosafety cabinetsFor applications requiring only the ultimate in performance and containment. Absolute protection: the only Class III cabinet. These provide operator / environment protection and Class 100 (as per US Fed Std 209E) product protection.
Double fan system for maximum safety; inherently safe to balance unlike other cabinets (our system will maintain negative pressure of -200Pa in the main chamber under all conditions).
- Microprocessor-based control system provides audible / visual alarms for airflow. The control also features full monitoring features.
- Powder-CRCA steel main body with built-in stainless steel worksurface. (Total Stainless steel Construction available)
- Built-in interlocked pass-through at right, two glove ports, gas-tight glass front window.
- Variable speed control, fluorescent lighting, soft touch controls, and electronic alarm / monitor system.
- Filtrox Workstation provides an ISO Class 3 sterile clean area for animal handling and cage changing operations, as well as a basic degree of protection for laboratory personnel against particulate matter generated within the work zone of the cabinet
- Quieter, safer, more efficient operation. Filtrox Air Flow system, places a negative pressure around all positive pressure plenums, even down to the HEPA filter interface with the work zone, insuring a continuing bio-clean.
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Others
- Supply Ability
- 5 Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 8 Week
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 14000:9001 Certified Company.