|Home||» Products||» Air Purifiers||» Air Purifiers|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Others
- Supply Ability
- 5 Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 8 Week
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 14000:9001 Certified Company.
Our clients have inspired us to manufacture and supply a wide range of Air Purifiers. Made in accordance with national standard of quality, these purifiers are most suitably used for cleaning contaminated air in hospitals, hotels, malls, resorts and many such places. These purifiers are quality tested on various parameters in order to deliver flawless range at the clientsâ€™ end. We are offering these Air Purifiers at market leading price.
- Washable pre-filter
- Collects large heavy particles
- Equipped with ionizer that produces millions of free electrons to neutralize air
- A washable pre-filter, collects large heavy particles.
- A HEPA filter removes particles as small as 0.3Ã‚µ.
- An activated carbon filter absorbs over 500 types of odours.
- An ioniser that produces millions of free electrons to neutralise air
250 cfm (425 cmh)
230 V, AC, 50 Hz, 100 W max., single phase
670 (w) x 375 (d) x 680 (h)
Table mounted, trolley mounted or wall mounted as standard optional configurations.
59 dBA at 1m from the equipment.
- Filtrox Airgaard filters air upto particle of 0.3 Ã‚µm size e.g. microbes, dust, etc. and protects from infection.
- Filters pollens, dust and other particles which may cause allergic reactions.
- Also filters 500 different types of odours using Carbon Adsorption principle.
- Prevents passive smoking.
- Prevent cross infection amongst patients
- Helps in relatively faster recovery of burnt patients
- Filtrox Airgaard has an ioniser which releases negative ions revitalizing the air
- Provides an overall better indoor air quality
- Alleviates symptoms like headache, irritability, fatigue, etc and gives a feeling of freshness.
- Reduces bioburden of environment to ineffective level. Hence recommended for ICU and faster healing in post operative patients